I. ABOUT COOKIES IN GENERAL AND THE PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING:
The purpose of using cookies is to speed up the use of the website, to balance the load on the servers, or to assist and facilitate the use of the website by means of automated functions. Cookies are files or pieces of information that a web server accessed by a visitor sends to the web browser on the visitor’s computer.
A cookie usually contains the name of the website from which it came; the value of the cookie, i.e. a randomly generated unique number; and its lifetime, i.e. how long it will remain on the online communication device. The cookie is stored in a file in the user’s device’s data storage. The content of the file can be retrieved from the browser at any time by the web server that sent the cookie.
II. DATA SUBJECTS:
All Data Subjects visiting the website.
III. THE FOLLOWING TYPES OF COOKIES CAN BE DISTINGUISHED:
1. Essential session-id cookies (Technical [required] cookies):
They are essential for navigating a website, for the operation of key website functions and for accessing protected content. These cookies do not collect information that could be used for marketing purposes or to remember what other websites the visitor has visited. After closing the website, these cookies are automatically deleted and the session is closed. If the visitor does not accept these cookies, the website or parts of the website may not be displayed or may be displayed incorrectly or may not be accessible, making it impossible to use the website or fill in forms. These cookies may be lawfully used without the consent of the data subject.
2. Cookies for statistical purposes (technical [functional] cookies):
These cookies relate to the performance, development and user experience of websites, and allow the website operator to collect information about how users use the website. The information they collect relates to what part of the page the visitor clicked on, how many websites or pages they visited, how long each session took to view, what error messages they received, etc. We also distinguish between permanent and session cookies for statistical purposes, depending on how long they are stored on the visitor’s browser or device. Cookies for statistical purposes are placed on the user’s device during the browsing of a given website, they can be deleted afterwards in the browser settings and it is reasonable to ask for the data subject’s consent to their use.
3. Advertising cookies (Third-party [functional] cookies):
The purpose of these cookies is to display ads that are relevant to the visitor on the website. These cookies collect information such as which pages the visitor has visited, which parts of the website he or she clicked on, how many web pages he or she visited, in order to display content of interest to the visitor. As a general rule, the placing of cookies for advertising purposes requires the consent of the data subject. Cookies for advertising purposes may include:
- Cookies placed by Meta (Facebook, Instagram):
For more information on cookies set by Meta (Facebook, Instagram), please visit https://hu-hu.facebook.com/policies/cookies/, where you can also find information on how to disable cookies.
- Cookies placed by Google Analytics:
- Google Ads:
4. Social media cookies (Third-party [functional] cookies:
For information about cookies on our website, please see the links below:
- Google: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/7667196?hl=hu
- Meta (Facebook, Instagram) : https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/legal/tiktok-website-cookies-policy?lang=hu-HU
- Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/hu/cookies
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/intl/ALL_hu/howyoutubeworks/user-settings/privacy/
- Twitter: https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies
5. Other third-party external cookies (Third-party [convenience] cookies:
In addition to the above, the operators of other services that are not contractually related to the operator of the website in question may also place cookies on the website in question, completely independently of the operator of the website, for their own operation. Such cookies are therefore cookies that belong to a domain other than the domain of the website visited by the user in the address bar of the browser, irrespective of any consideration of whether or not this entity is a data controller in its own right.
IV. SCOPE OF DATA PROCESSED:
Technical data (depending on the cookie, but not more than) from the Data Subject, such as:
- Domain name;
- Date and time of visit;
- HTTP response code;
- Sites visited;
- Custom page settings;
- Operating system and version number;
- Browser and version number;
- Screen resolution.
The above data are automatically logged by the Website.
V. DURATION OF THE PROCESSING:
Duration from the date of logging, depending on what the cookie specifies, with the duration of the processing in any case not exceeding 5 (five) years from the date of logging.
VI. MANAGING COOKIES:
The choice depends on the browser and operating system used. All browsers have the option to manage cookies in their settings. Information on how to do this can be found in the help section of your browser and in the links below, which contain detailed information on the options available.
- For Internet Explorer:
- For Microsoft Edge:
- For Firefox:
- For Chrome:
- For Safari:
- For Opera:
VII. DELETE COOKIES:
Cookies are not used to collect and process personal data or to use and identify the Data Subject. These data cannot be used to identify the Data Subject.
VIII. THE LEGAL BASIS FOR COOKIE MANAGEMENT:
1. Legal grounds for managing essential session-id cookies (III.1.) is Article 6(1)(e) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC and Point 2 of Paragraph (1) of Section 9 of Government Decree No. 182/2022. (V. 24.) on the tasks and powers of Government members.
2. Legal grounds for managing cookies for statistical and advertising purposes, social media and other third party cookies (III.2.-5) Article 6(1)(e) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, i.e. the consent of the data subject.
In practice, when you use the website, you can click on the authorise button in the pop-up window at the bottom.
IX. THE RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS:
- In relation to technical cookies:
In connection with technical cookies, the Data Subject has the right of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and objection, which can be found in more detail in Section 10 of the Data Processing Notice, which can be accessed by clicking on the following link: www.miniszterelnok.hu/en/cookie-policy.
- In relation to third-party cookies:
In connection with third-party cookies, Data Subjects have the right of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, data portability and withdrawal of consent, which can be found in Section 10 of the Data Processing Notice, which can be accessed by clicking on the following link: www.miniszterelnok.hu/en/cookie-policy
X. MEANS OF REDRESS, RIGHT TO COMPLAIN AND REDRESS:
In the event of any grievance related to the processing of personal data, the Data Subject may exercise his or her rights by accessing the means described in detail in point 10 of the Data Processing Notice, which can be accessed by clicking on the following link: www.miniszterelnok.hu/en/cookie-policy